Advertising campaigns were launched in August 2016
Sito web: mf-escape.com
to increase the number of requests
This client had never had advertising campaigns run which was both an advantage and disadvantage. On the one hand, it is easier to optimize and analyze campaigns if there are some key performance indicators available. However, on the other hand, it’s better to set up campaigns properly from the start without wasting money on unnecessary tests.
Before we launched Google Ads campaigns, we had set up conversion tracking through Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel tracking codes. We also created the semantic core, chose the right keywords and negative keywords in Spanish and English. After that, we created advertisements and added all available extensions.
We launched search ad campaigns aimed at adults, kids in two languages. We adjusted the bids for specific days and times, devices, age and gender to get the minimum cost per conversion and the maximum number of requests.
In 2018 we performed website interface testing with Google Optimize and found design solutions which made customers submit requests more willingly.
We also created dynamic search ads which gave lower conversion cost.
We’ve tested and launched a lot of Google features throughout the project: search ads, Google Display Network, remarketing, YouTube, Gmail sponsored promotions, dynamic search ads, Google Optimize.
2016 Results € 24,75 conversion cost
2017 Results € 19,26 conversion cost
2018 Results € 13,9 conversion cost
As we can see, our comprehensive approach together with effective advertising strategy produced positive results. Still, we are not going to stop and become complacent.
50% increase in the number of clicks
94%increase in transaction rate
300%increase in the number of conversions
57%decrease in cost per conversion
Great service! We have been working for several years, everyone is very happy! Recommended!